| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Livingstone in January is fairly hot at 23.6 °C (74.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in January is very slightly soggy with rain at intervals. Around 173.7mm (6.8in) of fluid is released across on average 18 days.
- The heavens above Livingstone are reasonably fine having on balance a moderate 6:05 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 13:09 long with an average length of 13:03.
- There are approximately 6:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Livingstone January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Livingstone, Zambia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Livingstone:
- Mumbwa, Zambia - 338.7 kms (210.5 miles) NNE
- Magoye, Zambia - 277.1 kms (172.2 miles) NE
- Choma, Zambia - 171.9 kms (106.8 miles) NE
- Binga, Zimbabwe - 162.2 kms (100.8 miles) E
- Lusulu, Zimbabwe - 214.8 kms (133.5 miles) E
- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe - 31.7 kms (19.7 miles) S
- Gokwe, Zimbabwe - 332.5 kms (206.6 miles) E
- Hwange Rail, Zimbabwe - 93.3 kms (58 miles) SE
- Hwange Np (Airport), Zimbabwe - 154.5 kms (96 miles) SE
- Lupane, Zimbabwe - 245 kms (152.2 miles) ESE
- Sawmills, Zimbabwe - 304.6 kms (189.3 miles) SE
- Tsholotsho, Zimbabwe - 297.5 kms (184.9 miles) SE
- Nyamandhlovu, Zimbabwe - 344.6 kms (214.2 miles) SE