| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Livingstone in July is very mild at 16.1 °C (60.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.3 °C (43.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 19.2 °C (34.6 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.2mm (0in) of fluid tumbles during an average of 0 days.
- The skies in Livingstone are nice and sunny with on average a considerable 9:36 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:03 long and the longest day is 11:18 long with an average length of 11:09.
- There are approximately 1:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 87% of daylight hours and cloudy 13% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Livingstone July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Livingstone, Zambia
Livingstone Weather in July Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Livingstone:
- Mumbwa, Zambia - 338.7 kms (210.5 miles) NNE
- Magoye, Zambia - 277.1 kms (172.2 miles) NE
- Choma, Zambia - 171.9 kms (106.8 miles) NE
- Binga, Zimbabwe - 162.2 kms (100.8 miles) E
- Lusulu, Zimbabwe - 214.8 kms (133.5 miles) E
- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe - 31.7 kms (19.7 miles) S
- Gokwe, Zimbabwe - 332.5 kms (206.6 miles) E
- Hwange Rail, Zimbabwe - 93.3 kms (58 miles) SE
- Hwange Np (Airport), Zimbabwe - 154.5 kms (96 miles) SE
- Lupane, Zimbabwe - 245 kms (152.2 miles) ESE
- Sawmills, Zimbabwe - 304.6 kms (189.3 miles) SE
- Tsholotsho, Zimbabwe - 297.5 kms (184.9 miles) SE
- Nyamandhlovu, Zimbabwe - 344.6 kms (214.2 miles) SE